1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Cudahy Veterinary Clinic understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our clinic, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .
- Pet insurance is a great way to make sure you can be financially ready for unexpected veterinary costs. Pets Best Pet Insurance offers great coverage, budget friendly plans, and they pay their claims very quickly! Our clients get an exclusive 5% discount with Pets Best. If you want to learn more about pet insurance, or if you would like to get a quote, please go to www.petsbest.com